Pool Frog Bac Pac Chlorine Replacement Cartridge
Fits ALL Above or In Ground Frog Pool Feeders 5051 / 5050
Pool Frog Feeder replacement Bac Pac for low chlorine swimming pools. Fits all Pool Frog series (5050 / 5051) feeders for In Ground or Above Ground Swimming Pools. It is placed inside the Frog Feeder's Mineral Pac to greatly reduce the effective chlorine levels down to 50%
A single Bac Pac chlorine cartridge lasts approximately 2 to 3 weeks. Actual time will vary depending on pool size, bather load, temperature and other factors affecting sanitizer consumption. The complete POOL FROG® System allows you to cut chlorine use by up to 50% - 80% over standard water treatment programs.
No Touch The Cartridge allows you to change/handle the chlorine without ever having to touch the chemical. This is far safer for you or children than chlorine pucks in the skimmer or a floater
How To Install Bac Pac
- Unscrew the cap off the Pool Frog Cycler
- Remove the red colored caps from bac pac cartridge.
- Hold pac so the open end faces down. Insert into Pool Frog Mineral Reservoir, turn until it seats itself. The end of the pac must align with the key located inside the Pool Frog Cycler at the bottom. Do not force it downwards.
- Replace the feeder cap. Do not over tighten.
Pool Frog Bac Pac Ingredients
- Thrichloro-s-Triazinetrione: 99% (AKA clorine, with available chlorine of 90% and 9% stabilizers)
- Other Ingredients: 1%
Last Updated: 02/02/2023 04:03 PM - ID:164