Gorilla Pool Liner Padding
EASY to install on the Bottom of your above ground pool.
GORILLA STRONG FLOOR PAD PROTECTS LINERS FROM NUT GRASS, ROCKS, ROOTS AND GLASS.
New Gorilla Pad makes old foam floor padding obsolete. Unlike foam, which can be easily cut by grass, roots or rocks under your liner, Gorilla Padding is impervious to almost any sharp object. Gorilla Padding is a geo-textile that was developed to protect trash dump liners where any cut would be a catastrophe.
Gorilla Padding is super tough, but also adds a layer of cushioning that will help to minimize the footprints from forming. Gorilla Pad is cut to size and seamed for your pool. No more cutting and taping as with foam. Virtually eliminate vinyl liner bottom leaks with Gorilla Pad. Select the size that fits your pool.
Steps To Install a Gorilla Bottom Pool Liner Pad
Benefits of a Gorillia Pool Liner Pad
- Protects floor of pool liner from punctures
- super tough geotextile originally engineered to protect trash dump liners
- Comes pre-cut and seamed to your pool
- adds a layer of cushioning that will eliminate footprints from forming
- Helps eliminate vinyl liner bottom leaks
- Provides a layer of cushioning for pool floor
- No more cutting and taping as with other foam pads
Last Updated: 02/02/2023 04:36 PM - ID:1203