Custom Spa Covers - Sunbrella
Match your Hot Tub Cover with your Patio Furniture
Sunbrella Spa Covers allow you to color coordinate your outdoor decor by allowing you to match your spa cover with your other Sunbrella Cushions or umbrella. Why purchase a cover for your spa? The answer is sort of obvious - to cover the spa when it is not in use. The benefits are that it keeps debris out of the spa water, insulates the hot tub so the water stays hot, and adds safety by preventing accidents. It will also help with chemical retention.
Sunbrella Spa Cover
Why Sunbrella? Because Sunbrella furniture fabrics are not only beautiful they are also incredibly durable. Sunbrella furniture fabric is made from the same acrylic fiber as Sunbrella awning and marine fabrics so it is tough, sunlight resistant, mildew and rot resistant and also resistant to atmospheric chemicals. Sunbrella fabric is coated with a soil and stain resistant finish that makes clean-up a breeze.
Sunbrella Spa Cover Features
- 4" at fold to 2.5" taper for efficient water run-off.
- 2 lb. density EPS foam inner core with heavy-duty aluminum reinforcement channel
- R21 Insulation rating, for significant energy savings
- Inner core wrapped in 6 mil polyethylene vapor barrier to prevent moisture absorbtion
- Waterproof underside energy shield is UV, rot and mildew resistant.
- Triple-reinforced handles withh webbing inside for added strength
- Continuous hinge with seal to prevent heat loss
- 5 year manufacturer's limited warranty
Rayner Designer Series Sunbrella Spa Covers can be made in most any Sunbrella color but here are some of the most popular ones.
Custom Spa Cover Designer Sunbrella Colors
Last Updated: 02/18/2020 11:50 AM - ID:5809